Property Previewing Service
Our property previewing service will provide you with a written report on each house or apartment we view for you and will contain information on the following:
- A general description of the property
- Up to 10 photographs taken by our local property finder
- The positive and negative points of the property
- Our thoughts on the asking price of the property
- An overview of the decorative condition of the property
- A report on the vendor’s situation
- Details of neighbouring properties
- Information on rental yield (for investment properties)
- Information on the immediate area
- Information on the local facilities
- Recommended next steps
Property follow up
Once we have seen the property and delivered our report to you we can discuss arranging to view the property yourself at a time that would suit.
If you do decide to proceed with the purchase we would be delighted to help you using our negotiation only service. This would entail us handling negotiations on your behalf and seeing the purchase through to completion.How can we assist you?
Investment & Abroad
Many investors request our property previewing service as it allows them to receive the information they need to make a decision without even having to visit the property. If the initial feedback proves positive our other services would enable us to provide detailed information regarding the cost of any work required, estimated time-frame of such work and the likely impact that would have on the rental or resale value of the property. Each of our property consultants has extensive experience in property search and acquisition and a large network of local contacts who are able to assist clients in respect of their investment portfolio.How can we assist you?
Previewing in the UK
Other clients use our property previewing service to help them in the search for a second home in the UK, in areas such as Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk. Many find using the expert eye of one of our local consultants invaluable as it means that they only have to invest time and money travelling to view properties that have been filtered as suitable for their requirements.How can we assist you?